Silver gradient on black

Saturday 7 April 2012  at 7:46 am
Morning!

So, lovelies this is the final look I did for favourite persons sisters nails. Since I didn't get a chance to take a picture of her nails because I realised at the last minute that I didn't tale a picture I've modelled it on my nails instead. Originally I was meant to just do a silver gradient on top of a black base coat but I decided to add a Konad bow to add a bit of dimension to the whole look.

Top and base coat: Revlon's Multi-care base and top coat
Dark blue base colour: Rimmel #400 Blue Vogue
What I used for the gradient: Silver base colour-Sally hansen's #13 Celeb City
White glitter-bought at some cosmetic shop it's actually body glitter for added dimension I sponged on Tip Top #926 Rocky Road Glitter



I hope all of you have enjoyed this post!

Till the next post!

Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment